Revision as of 13:08, 21 November 2013 by Valex
- Now we can play multi-channel audio CD without any conversion! Just insert multi-channel CD into CD drive and open it with Windows Media Player or Media Player Classics. (Or you can use any other DirectShow media player that can playback AudioCD. Winamp IS NOT DirectShow player and does not work!)
- Also, we can playback .wav files ripped from multi-channel CD (that produced just noise before) without any conversion!
- New method of DTS over SPDIF passthrough allows to transmit DTS streams that was impossible to transmit before!
- Fixed work with 14-bit DTS files that was played back incorrectly (like fast forward).
- SPDIF input support. This will allow to decode external SPDIF source at future...