Revision as of 13:07, 21 November 2013 by Valex
- Major change in this version is x64 support.
- Now filter is distributed in several editions: Full, Lite and Win9x. What's the difference between AC3Filter editions?
- Much work with equalizer. Now you can work with each channel individually and with all channels at once. You can see the equalizer's real frequency response, and build your own equalizers with custom frequency bands up to one hertz precise.
- Spectrum is now synchronized with audio playback. Also, you can see the spectrum of individual channels.
- Translated to Greek (thanks to Peter Perdik and Dimitrios Topouzidis) and Slovenian (thanks to DarkHand).
- Installer is localized now.