Download AC3Filter tools
Revision as of 01:01, 3 September 2010 by Valex
- Built on AC3Filter 2.6b code base
- Unicode file names support
- wavconv utility: converts sample rate, bitdepth, cuts a wav file.
- Personal thanks to LoRd_MuldeR for help with this release.
- Fixed: Cannot read WAV files in some cases
- Fixed: Default bitrate at ac3enc
- Use WAVE_FORMAT_EXTENSIBLE for multichannel WAV files
- Use AC3Filter 1.62 code. This includes an updated equalizer, precise PCM passthrough, etc.
- x64 build
- Large files >2Gb support
- RF64 WAV files support (thanks to Serge Dyomin)
- cpu_meter - measure the CPU time used by a program
- noise: seed option
- filter: dither option
- filter: corect output file size
- noise: correctly makes large files
- Equalizer tool - graphic equalizer
- Filter tool - parametric filter
- Gain tool - amplify/fade
- Resample tool - sample rate conversion
- WAVDiff - measure the difference between audio files
- New options & some bugs fixes
- Built on AC3Filter 1.50a code base
AC3Filter tools is a set of command-line utilities for manipulating audio files.
- Initial release
- Built on AC3Filter 1.46 code base