WinampAC3 1.01a with DTS and SPDIF support!
WinampAC3 version! It is based on the latest AC3Filter v1.09a code and supports all its features. AC3Filter code is now stable, but most of old Winamp plugin code was rewritten and just roughly tested. Therefore it should be considered as ALFA release. If you need stable plugin version use WinampAC3 0.60b.
Tested with Winamp 5 but should work with Winamp 2 as well.
Awaiting for your comments at forum!
- DTS decoding support!!!
- AC3/DTS SPDIF passthrough
- Real-time AC3 encoding for multichannel SPDIF output
- Extended decoder information
- SPDIF output options:
- Enable/disable AC3 encoder
- Enable/disable encoding of stereo PCM
- Option to output SPDIF stream as PCM
- Sample rate check
- Option to check output format support
- SPDIF reinit after pause/seek
- As-is output mode (without change of number of channels)
- Level meters are now synchronized with playback
- Attack/Release speed adjust
- Bass redirection
- Per-channel gain control
- no equalizer :(
How to use SPDIF options read here: AC3Filter & SPDIF